Paint Finishing System
Consultech has two decades of experience in providing Automatic Paint Finishing Systems; we have worked our way up to become industry leaders in this sector by providing efficient and economical system design and installation experience. Our optimum designing, engineering and manufacturing teams are known for providing innovative and effective solutions to the leading companies within the Paint Finishing Industry. Our unrivalled knowledge and unparallel expertise have fuelled our growth over the years, thus making us the market leaders in the industry. We have a proportionate blend of knowledge and expertise that allows us to offer effective advice on the best lifetime solution for your particular process.
We are your most suitable go-to concept designer and executor for turnkey systems including electrical, structural work, piping and sheet metal fabrication and much more. We stand with our clients through the inception, delivery and start-up phase and sought out to become a complete 360-degrees partner for finishing systems. We offer the most cost-effective designing, engineering, manufacturing, and installing solutions for pre-treatment plants with manual and automatic spray treatment plants, dry filter and water wash spray booths, manual and automatic spray applicators, paint kitchens, powder coating plants, industrial ovens, Conveyorised ovens and complete turnkey finishing solutions.
Our comprehensive finishing solution package includes material handling equipment, conveyors, product stands, jigs/fixtures, paint mixing rooms and a complete range of consumable items including spares, commissioning, filters, meeting industry norms. We also provide planned preventative maintenance and 24 hour service back up. Our satisfied customers choose our Automatic Paint Finishing Systems to attain perfect finishing to their products.
Basics of Design
- Component dimension
- Production schedule
- Paint application process
- Conveyor speed
- Concept to commissioning of projects
- Booth constructed by nut-bolt
- Fully automatic conveyorised systems
- Continuous paint baking ovens
- Modular spray booth design
- Provides maximum operator comfort
- Reduces health hazards
- Suitable for severe industrial environment conditions
- Provides optimum air velocity
- Minimizes risk of fire due to solvent vapors and overspray deposits
- Green design solutions that guarantees energy-savings
- Easy maintenance
- Complies with current health and safety legislation
- Industrial application like Engines, Valves, Pumps, Heat exchanges, Fan, Motors, Alternators
- Automotive, Auto components and automotive Filters, Coil coating, R&D / Paint Testing Lab, Earth moving industry, Plastic components and its applications, White goods, Steel and wooden furniture, etc.