Water Wash Spray Booth use water as a filtration medium instead of dry filters. Paint overspray is captured and collected in the water curtain or scrubber section of the washer and then it is dropped down into a collection tank. The collection tank becomes filled with paint sludge and then it needs to be cleaned. A centrifuge or sludge removal system help reduce downtime for cleaning; they can be designed into the booth system to remove the paint sludge. Water wash filtration systems require a high initial investment but are ideal for operations by using high paint volumes that require a uniform and consistent airflow.
TECHExpert Water Wash Spray Booth is composed of a series of metal baffles and reservoirs that force air to pass through multiple curtains of water before reaching the exhaust. These units are fabricated with galvanized steel that resists corrosion from constant exposure to moving and standing water.
We follow the stringent regulations on the draining and treatment processes for water with sludge. Without a centrifuge system, floating compounds must be skimmed from the surface to ensure consistent and smooth operations of the washer and to remove the sludge to hazardous waste. The particles that sink to the bottom of the tank are shoveled out and are disposed.
Due to their durable and efficient design, our Water Wash Spray Booth is ideal for manufacturing processes with an extremely high rate of production. It can handle significantly more over-spray volume compared to dry filters. Water wash is preferred by many health and building safety codes and is appropriate for spray and finishing compounds of various viscosities and drying speed.
Flexible for various applications
Clean and efficient collection
Accommodate high production rates
Maintain constant uniform airflow in the booth
Centrifuge available to eliminate sludge cleaning downtimeFeatures-
- Modular design
- High air washing or paint collection efficiency
- Water curtain is achieved with pump
- Lower installed electrical load, less negligible maintenance
- One piece water tank
- Pre-assembled and tested
- Flanged steel pipe work with cleaning access
- Air-slot opening at the bottom of wash down sheet
- Uniform air movement in the booth
- Over sprayed paint sucked by the bottom suction itself
- Accurate water flow control valve
- Option of Stainless steel water screens
- Automatic sludge removal options available
- Galvanized steel or stainless steel construction available